November SSASS

Austin Pizza Gardens, Nov. 10th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in. Haven't been to one of these get-togethers before, but it sure sounds like a good time. Lookin' forward to meeting those of ya'll I haven't had the pleasure of diving with yet. :)

Pizza?? I'm in and this time I'll show up:D

My trip to Hong Kong got cancelled. I'm not going to Asia :yelclap:

The wife will be recovering from knee surgery so I'll be playing the ever attentive devoted husband at her beck and call to answer to her slightest whim, but but I think I can get away for an hour. APG is only 5 minutes from the house.

See you all there.

My trip to Hong Kong got cancelled. I'm not going to Asia :yelclap:

The wife will be recovering from knee surgery so I'll be playing the ever attentive devoted husband at her beck and call to answer to her slightest whim, but but I think I can get away for an hour. APG is only 5 minutes from the house.

See you all there.

The wives a scheming on ways to ensure your attentiveness. :shakehead: I'm doing my best to run interference to make sure you're available. :eyebrow:

It looks like I'm going to miss out this month's get together:( You guys have a good time.

My dive buddy (hookshot) and I are still planning on going so hope to see the rest of you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom