nova scotia semi dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
perhaps someone here can clear this up for me. i have been looking at a variety of semi dry suits and came across the scubapro nova scotia. i didn't even know they had a semi dry. haha

but when i search for info i get results showing a 6mm, a 6.5mm, and a 7.5mm version. i am curious if this means that some sites are just inaccurate or does this mean there have been several versions of this suit in the past.

if someone could clarify this i would appreciate it. and pls confirm which version would be the current version. i am assuming it is the 6mm but was hoping it would be 7.5mm
thx
rick

I have the Scubapro Nova Scotia is 6 mm and the Hollis Neotec 8,7,6 mm and I prefer the Neotec for the esiest for done off, front horizontal zipper, but the Nova it's warmer.

The Nova Scotia use to be 6.5mm and now it is 6mm. I haven't seen a 7.5mm in the ScubaPro catalog. The Scotia is used for rental at my shop and people have really liked them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom