Nov 25 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
This was my last dive. I will be returning to Maui on the 27th. I will return to Bohol early next year.

Lionfish at 120 feet.
lion.jpg

First time I have seen this nudibranch.
nudi2.jpg

nudi1.jpg

scorpion1.jpg

scorpion2.jpg

Wow, great photos and that lionfish is a really nice shot! If you dive when you get back home you'll be reminded of how much greater the diversity is in the Phillipines. For me however, when we were visiting Maui earlier this year... I was reminded how much greater the diversity is in Mai than here when diving in Lake Michigan.

Thanks for the pics Jim. Have a safe trip.

Thanks for sharing, Jim. Great Lionfish and very cool nudis. Those Scorpions sure know how to blend in, don't they?

wow, time flies when u are having fun! Have a good holiday!

Good spot on that scorpionfish! I had to look real hard to see it, knew there was something there but it took several seconds to visualize it on the first picture.

Your Philippine shots are marvelous. I'm trying to nudge my wife towards visiting there some day, she's a bit nervous about things the way the world is right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom