Nov 14 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
These dives were at Snake Island and Pamilacan Island. Snake Island is on the way to Pamilacan and is an advanced dive due to the strong current. It is rarely done by the dive operators.
I suggest anyone coming to Alona Beach to dive try to do this dive as it is well worth it. The name is obvious from the number of sea snakes on the ocean floor.

snake.jpg

coral.jpg

crab.jpg

fish.jpg

nudi.jpg

These dives were at Snake Island and Pamilacan Island. Snake Island is on the way to Pamilacan and is an advanced dive due to the strong current. It is rarely done by the dive operators.
I suggest anyone coming to Alona Beach to dive try to do this dive as it is well worth it. The name is obvious from the number of sea snakes on the ocean floor.

snake.jpg

coral.jpg

crab.jpg

fish.jpg

nudi.jpg

Thanks for sharing your awesome work with the community.

That looks like a beautiful place to do some extra dives if you have the chance. Great series of photos, thanks Gilligan!

As usual they are great shots Jim. What exactly are we looking at in the 5th picture? Is that a type of anenome?

WOW, thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us.

Wow, beautiful.

All very interesting shots, Jim.

Looks like you are having a great time in PI.

Best Regards,

Dave

Really nice set! I'm a huge fan of nudibranchs and flatworms, the Philippines is a great place for them. Always happy when you include a nudi picture, thanks! That last one looks like a Phyllodesmium kabiranum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom