Not underwater...and not fish...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally got to use my new camera on a dive trip. However, as I am a still new-ish diver and this was my first trip of the season and I was wearing a really thick rental suit that I was not accustomed to, I found myself a bit task-loaded to try and keep decent trim etc. AND take stellar photographs. I did get one or two nice shots of fish, but mostly enjoyed my new camera above water. This was at Ginnie Springs BTW. Since we're doing insects, here are a couple of mine (also got a couple of nice turtle shots).

And BTW, when I resize these for the web, my software gives me download time based on a 28.6 kb/s rate. I have been trying to get them in at about 30 sec assuming most people will download a good bit faster than this. Is the size of these files OK for posting here?

Thanks,
Dave

I guess I can only upload one jpg per post. So here's another bug shot. This guy was hanging in between a couple of branches along the bank of the river at my campsite the evening I arrived. He (or she) was about 7 ft off the ground and I probably took 25 shots of him trying to get the zoom and the focus right. It wasn't easy.

I should have looked at the title first....I'll have the willies all night after seeing that spider! It is a great photo, though! And I loved your dragonfly.

WisGal....thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them. I was hoping to add to them in Panama City but we had to cancel. I'll be sending out emails explaining things....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom