Not getting email notifications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have reset my preferences 3 times and once from a computer I have never used before to log in. I have not been getting the daily email notifications of updates to threads I have participated in or are subscribed to. I am also not getting the requested notices of private messages I am getting. Used to get them instantly. I have dumped cookies and logged out. Logged back in, Still no effect on settings when I change them. Anyone have another suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try changing your email in your account from your Comcast one.

Last edited:
Quite a few of the baby Bells, AOL and Comcast consider us as spam. Use a GMail or yahoo account for clear sailing.

Can't say why Comcast would potentially block SB. The email notification IS working, so this is probably the reason.

Switched to notifications over to my gmail account and it is now working. And for some reason after updating tapatalk they are coming thru on it as well. Never did before. In any case I'm getting what I need so this thread can be closed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom