Not exactly new, but haven't posted in ages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suprspi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all,

I'm not exactly new, but haven't posted in a while. I stopped by to post about my dumbassery in losing my camera today at Cerebros near PDC, Mexico and figured I'd post a hello thread here too.

My wife and I took the kids to Mexico with us this time (and Grandma and Grandpa!) and have got some diving done. We did the C-58 wreck in Cozumel and a reef there called Grampin-Tunnel.

We didn't get much more diving in last week as the weather wasn't great, but we got some more in this week. We did Arcos and Verde wall, and cerebros twice. (the second one was when I lost my camera, a Canon D30).

All the dives have been with Coconut this time - traditionally we've dived with Manta Divers, but Coconut is associated with our resort and have been super professional and convenient.

Thursday we're going to do a guided Cenote dive to broaden our horizons a bit.

Maybe once I've looked at the pictures I still have remaining I'll post some if anyone is interested.

Oh yeah - my name's Jeff. I'm from BC, Canada. My wife and I certified last year and are totally sold on Diving. However, our lifestyle makes us mostly vacation divers, but I think we're both about ready to do dry suit certifications so that we can make diving nearer to home a reality - Vancouver and Queen Charlottes / Haida G'waii for sure in the future.

Nice to (re)meetcha all.

Welcome back!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

Welcome back to SB! Sorry about your camera....but at least you were in Mexico!

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA.....

I think becoming more active (at least more than one or two posts a year) is totally likely.

Actually, we have lots of questions now that we're looking at diving more often. With little kids and full time jobs that still won't be a lot, but hopefully more.

Thanks for the welcomes folks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom