Not diving related, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
guess it could be if you got pulled in. :D

Was wondering about fishing charters in Coz, what I find on the net is from $300 to $500. The last half day trip I took in '95 was $65, but there were four ppl. on the boat. Was good trip, caught 2 mahi mahi and wife hooked a marlin, but don't have a clue now as to what the operator's name was. Guess if you could get 6 ppl. together the $300 trip would only be $50 apiece, but only 2 of us going this year.

I'm more interested in seeing them than catching them! The fee would sure pay for alot of diving but if you're a fisherman I guess it's worth it.

Best bet is to e-mail several of the locations and ask if they have another couple looking to share a charter. I have done this a couple times and has always worked out. Now, you are sharing a boat with two people you do not know.

Bill

I think that's what happened last time, I just asked the tour ppl. and they set me up (haven't talked to the annoying tour ppl. in the blue shirts in years...I land, I go...get away from me you tour ppl. :D ) Will contact the charter operators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom