Not Diving Related and not for ScottyK!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
I have an extra ticket for Rangers vs Anaheim tomorrow if anyone's interested.

My friend who got the tickets with me can't make it, and neither can most of my usual back ups. They all play on my team and we have a game tomorrow too, which I'm blowing off.

If nyone wants to go PM me. Game starts at 7:30

LOL- Hey I'd take you to an Islanders game! Me and my hockey buds go to each others games all the time. We have an unspoken rule that you have to behave and not wear a jersey if you're in the other teams building.

That is, of course, unless it's an Islanders vs Rangers game. Then all bets are off :D

I can't make it anway :eek:ut:

I do get tons of Islander tix through my job. If you can agree to obey the above rules, you might even get an invite or two.

Scott

Actually I brought a buddy who's an Islanders fan to a Rangers Islanders game last season.

Not only did he wear a jersey, but he wore a Potvin jersey. I couldn't stop laughing all night. Up in the 400s they;re relentless!

I think I have on or 2 later this season too. I'll keep you in mind if the guy I went in on tix with can't make it then.

grunzster once bubbled...
Not only did he wear a jersey, but he wore a Potvin jersey. I couldn't stop laughing all night. Up in the 400s they;re relentless!

A Potvin jersey in the blue seats??? He's lucky he didn't get his arse kicked. Did he enjoy his beer shower? :rolleyes:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom