Not available in the U.S.A?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look at the NorthFace Base Camp bags. Patagonia, Fourth Element and many others do similar bags as well.

If you’re looking for a dry duffel, I believe AquaLung makes one, as well.

Thanks, I saw that, its a smaller bag but available in U S. I dont understand why the other is not. Seems kinda silly.
It is pretty common for the various Scuba companies to tailor their catalogs for different regions. Could be limited sales, could be competitive environment, could be relative costs depending on actual country of origin.
I did check the US price list for that item, no luck.

There was a certain Mares wetsuit I wanted a few years ago. Had to order it from UK if I recall correctly.

There was a certain Mares wetsuit I wanted a few years ago. Had to order it from UK if I recall correctly.
I will see if I can do that! Thanks

The bag you linked to is available from a dive shop about 40 min from my house and cost 90 euros...contact me by PM if you are interested, I can ship via USPS APO.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom