Northwest Dive Expo 2009 - SB Needs Volunteers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy

SB Shows and Events
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
ScubaBoard needs your help! We are looking for volunteers for the show. If you volunteer to work the booth you will receive a pass into the show for both days, t-shirt, pins and stickers. I am looking for the following...
Saturday: need 3 volunteers 10am-6pm
Sunday: need 3 volunteers 10am-5pm

If you are interested please PM me with your personal name and email address. Even if you can't volunteer but are going to the show please stop by and say HI and introduce yourself.
Thanks everyone for your support!!!

We still need volunteers for this show... It's easy, and fun....

Please contact me via PM if you're interested in helping out ScubaBoard!

I read that Gratefuldiver will be in the booth, thats about the best volunteer you have cause they will all pretty much no bob, or want to meet bob. So I'm sure your booth will be great, now if ya can talk TS&M into it you can have them booth update the board while its going on as we all know if there not diving there on the board.

Set them up a web cam and have it live on the board, you know, so any one that can't make it will still enjoy.

Sorry I don't do shows, I just like diving and when I post here on the board I,m killin time fillin tanks, set-up or fixing spearfishing gear. Yet I hope It is a good time for all.

HAPPY DIVING

We do need more than just 1 volunteer... So if anyone CAN help... that would be great! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom