Northern Diver suit bought from bob3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtrain

Reaction score
Has any body bought a Northern Diver dry suit from bob3? If so how was the transaction, and how much money did you save instead of buying in the states? Also I need a custom fit and I am looking at the Northern Diver Cortex suit. Any help would greatly be appreciated.:D Bob3 any reply from you would be welcomed as well. I'm trying to compare prices from the UK and the US.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Don't worry about doing business with Bob3. I just bought a Scubamax 7mm superstretch wetsuit from him and everything went exactly as planned and will more than likely be purchasing a viking drysuit or two from him in the next year. I am not 100% positive on how much I saved but I think it was in the 40-50% range. Locally one shop carries Scubamax suits and they want $260 for the 5mm version without the metalic lining and I got the 7mm with the lining for $166 shipped to my house.

got my Viking Drysuit and a Northern Diver Xwing from him. Both transactions were exceptional! His prices can't be beat, he will stand behind his product with no problem and is very good to deal with. I'd buy from him again without a second thought! Always have had a good experience with old Bob.

I was looking at getting a Drysuit, and I read your posts. Does this Bob3 have a website? If so, what is it. I would like to check out his Drysuit selection.

Back
Top Bottom