Northern Diver HID drysuit - has anyone used one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RedSeaDiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
The NDiver HID drysuit is a lot cheaper than equivalent suits from Santi, Waterproof etc - has anyone used one?

Reactions: OTF
Suit is ok for it's price if you get one that was glued right, the company and customer service are terrible.
After a month of use everything that was made of metal on the suit rusted, everything that was glued on on the outside fell off which I saw as a bonus, way to many equipment keepers that made it a pain to put on the gear. The seams on mine had to be repaired before I got in the water and the zipper re-glued.

Suit is ok for it's price if you get one that was glued right, the company and customer service are terrible.
After a month of use everything that was made of metal on the suit rusted, everything that was glued on on the outside fell off which I saw as a bonus, way to many equipment keepers that made it a pain to put on the gear. The seams on mine had to be repaired before I got in the water and the zipper re-glued.
Ouch! Quality control at ND did go to shite for a while when they moved the manufacturing to China. Did you eventually get a resolution from Northern Diver?

Back
Top Bottom