Northeast Scuba Supply Flea Market This Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi All, we are having a Flea Market This Saturday.

All are welcome to setup just give us a call.

We have right now it looks like at least ten tables of people putting stuff up. Most of this is from Northeast Wreck Divers so you can expect quality stuff.

Northeast Scuba Supply
919 North Trooper Road
Norristown, PA 19403
610-631-2288

Flea Market 11/16/13
From 10am to 4pm.

Thanks John
Northeast Scuba Supply

My experience lets me think, North East Scuba Supply is not a trustworthy company.

I have had good experiences with them. Eastern Pennsylvania is a long way from Latvia, do you shop there often?

Their site is less flashy/easily navigable than some bigger dive webstores, but they've got good descriptions, good prices, an unbeatable selection of hardtofind stuff, and got me what I ordered quickly. Shipping an AL40 to HI was pretty overpriced relative to what I know from experience it should have been, but I wanted their tank so I put up with it. YMMV.

And it's pretty hard to argue with an actual scuba flea market. If I was back on the east coast, I'd go and shop w/o reservations.

I purchased 4 tank valves, a yellow octo holder and some other items. The NESS obviously made an "executive decision". In the attached sheet they had stroken through "yellow" in my order and written "pink" instead and also shipped a pink one. Pink! :D A black one would be acceptable, but I threw away the pink one. Then, they shipped trhee valves instead of four. In the sheet was written, that the valves were sold out, but they are planning to contact OMS to get some more. They promissed to send me the fourth one later. No need to say, that they didn't. What is really appalling, however, that they ignore me since then. I wrote numerous emails - no reply. I called NESS from Latvia. The man on phone told me that John were not there, but he would make sure that John reads my mails and contacts me. About half a year has passed since then - no reaction whatsoever. I tried to email them few weeks ago - no reply, of course.

I understand that things can go wrong. I have purchased most of my gear from DRIS, Scuba Toys. It happened that some things were not shipped or did not fit. That's life. With Joe in Scuba Toys, with Mike in DRIS it took few hours, sometimes just minutes to get in touch and to solve all issues. With NESS it was a totally different experience. I really don't know - is the lost money a tuition to pay for a lesson, which companies to beware? I really don't care for the few bucks, but such an attitude really surprises me. If I did something wrong, they could at least email me that I am an idiot but ignoring me I consider unacceptable for a business who wants to be respected and trusted.

Hi All, we are having a Flea Market This Saturday.

All are welcome to setup just give us a call.

We have right now it looks like at least ten tables of people putting stuff up. Most of this is from Northeast Wreck Divers so you can expect quality stuff.

Northeast Scuba Supply
919 North Trooper Road
Norristown, PA 19403
610-631-2288

Flea Market 11/16/13
From 10am to 4pm.

Thanks John
Northeast Scuba Supply

that's great news, would love to go there. thanks for the info

i've purchased there before and got a great deal. unfortunately i have recently tried to contact them for another purchase and they have ignored all attempts to communicate via email. i moved on. plenty of other dealers who would love to take my money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom