North Sulawesi security concerns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all

I am Hardly refused those bad supposition regard to situation in North Sulawesi, Central, and South. Especially for Central Sulawesi I had a good time there 2 weeks ago. We started our Trip from North down to south sulawesi via Poso and Tentena, and we stayed for 5 days in Togian Island to dive with Kadidiri Paradise dive resort's dive crew. There we met several other Europeans who stay and dive at Black Marlin Dive Resort, and most of them were heading from South sulawesi up North. So, there is no need to be worried. No one of them get wounded. We stayed 2 days in Tentena and visit several tour objects which include Saluopa waterfall and cruising lake poso by wooden boat. I met some muslims in Tentena which is the center of Christians base during the Conflict, and they are fine and even the regional government of poso will set up again the Annual Festival lake poso on August this year. Thso people got bored to fight against each other, and beside they have a strong community and customs. So forget about your fear.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom