North Central Wisconsin Dive Buddies Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nsimonis

New
Reaction score
Looking for dive buddies in North Central Wisconsin. I love to dive and try to get out on 3-4 dives a week but dive buddies are limited in my area. I have a boat that is nicely equiped for diving and have plenty of tanks to burn. I also have a summer home very close to Metonga and Lake Lucerne which are two of the nicest lakes to dive in the Northwoods. Also looking to explore a dozen or so lakes I've researched so if you're looking for a dive partner let me know. I have a very flexible schedule and would like to make some new friends.

Hey, I live over in Neenah just south of Appleton and drive to Wausau very often for my job. I know what its like trying to find dive buddies in this area. I'm still pretty new, but I would love to go diving if your interested. I'm headed up to Fortune Pond this Saturday, and any time I can dive I want to. Because of my schedule, then I'm free on week nights (and time after 5:30 or so..sometimes earlier, and Saturdays.

Back
Top Bottom