North Carolina / Florida diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bjorg

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Been diving 38 years. Want to sell fins and a dive light and apparently I need to have 5 posts to be able to post on classifieds. I dove in Galapagos, Curacao and the Dominican Republic in the last 6 months so feel free to shoot me any questions about those locations if you want :)

Other locations include Great Barrier Reef, Papua New Guinea, Red Sea, Cozumel, Cancun, Florida - Keys, West Palm, etc, Mayreau, Bequia, Long Cay, Grand Cayman, Little Cayman, Cayman Brac, Anguilla, St. Lucia, Roatan, Utila, Turks & Caicos, etc etc

Thinking about a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, staying at fancy all inclusive, doing some diving.

1) Should I assume Punta Cana is NOT where the fantastic diving is in Dominican Republic ?

2) How long a dive boat rides to get to dive spots - - tiny boat and long ride ?

3) Where did you stay and dive while in Dominican Republic ?

4) Last trip to Bonaire my son and I used 56 LED UV flashlight from Amazon housed in tomato paste screw top jar, worked great, instead of $350, it cost us like $26. Diving at night all the creatures that were UV responsive lit up like a blacklight party

Thanks in advance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom