Normoxic Trimix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You would have to go GUE but what about that Fraser Pardon dude in Cayman.....

Sorry, I forgot Cayman - they also have some TDI and IANTD instructors there at Dive Tech.

I see you're on Long Island. Why not take it locally? There are quite a few trimix instructors in your neck of the woods.

I will throw Bert Welchers name into the hat. He is here in Tampa. He is a great instructor and really knows his stuff when it comes to Tech diving. The website is tampaadventuresports.com They have a great shop and are willing to work with you on scheduling as well. I highly recommend them.

Yeah, Bert might even take you to Eagle's Nest cave system for your check out dives like he did with these students (that weren't cave trained): Inletsurf and Puncture Wound stare at limestone at 170 feet - Spearboard Spearfishing Community

Sorry GRD, that's a training standards violation. No training agency sanctions taking non-cave trained students into a cave system for anything except a cave class.

I would point out another instructor took two non-cave trained students to Eagle's Nest for a normoxic CCR class earlier this year and they came back after their class to dive it on their own resulting in one of their deaths.

Thank you everyone for your help. I was thinking about taking it locally but my friend and I wanted to turn it in to a vaction for the wives while we were diving.

Thank you everyone for your help. I was thinking about taking it locally but my friend and I wanted to turn it in to a vaction for the wives while we were diving.

That's certainly a good reason.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom