Norfork Benefit Treasure Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdown247

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Folks, the annual benefit treasure hunt is fast approaching at Norfork lake. This is put on through Jordan Marina on Norfork Lake, Arkansas. http://www.jordanmarina.com/ 870-499-7348

This event usually takes place at Sand Island just across from their marina. It involves a hunt for numbered golf balls, soda cans (full of course), or some other means of numbering. Once you have the cans, you turn them in and get your name listed with the corresponding number. At the end of the hunt each name/number is called and you receive items donated by sponsors.

Prizes range from t-shirts, sandals, spear guns, hats, can coozies, gear, packages from a nearby paintball place, and the like. Last year they even gave away a regulator and computer!

The scheduled date for the event is: 9/18/07 (unless they change it again)
For more information please call Jordan Marina at: 870-499-7348

Also, I may be trying to take my boat this year so if you can manage to find me and want to hitch a ride on my boat, just ask. Cell phones tend to not work very well there, but we do stay at the camp sites by the marina (most of us who can rough it).

Back
Top Bottom