Nor Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catt99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'd like to see a Fusion in person (and ideally dive one). Between SF and Monterey, the White's site shows only Aquarius in Monterey (Del Monte) and Wallins in San Carlos as dealers -- but Wallins is no longer an active dealer (despite reference to White's on Wallins' own site) so I'm curious before I make the trip to Monterey -- will I get to see a Fusion at Aquarius?

Thx.

I think the Whites trailer may come through your area on its way to Las Vegas for Dema in October. Tyler...do you have dates for West Coast Demos yet? We will have a demo on Sept 14th at Les Davis Park in Tacoma.

Hi there,

Whites will be doing a demo in the San Francisco area on October 30th, the locations will be posted on Scuba Board soon.

Cheers,

Try contacting Trevor at trevork@whitesdiving.com; I think he handles Whites' Northwestern distribution. I haven't seen any Fusions at either Aquarius. I know Bamboo Reef Sonoma is a dealer (didn't see one there last month though), and I believe they were working with Whites to host the demo truck, so you might want to check with BR Monterey too.

Back
Top Bottom