NOOB from Homestead, Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Everyone, my name is Jorge, I just got certified this past weekend:cool2:. I've been wanting to get into diving for a long time but never took the plunge.:D lol plunge! I live in Homestead, Fl, south of Miami. I am a veteran, served a tour in Iraq 2004/05 (U.S.M.C.).I dont have any friends that are into diving so hopefully I can meet new people on here and make new memories/adventures. If anyone is from the area please let me know of any group dives going on. Like I said, just got certified and I believe the best way to learn is to surround yourself with knowledgeable people. hope to hear from you! Thanks!

Welcome aboard man, I got to stay in Homestead last year, on my way to the Keys, and the Everglades. Get your butt down to key Largo and check out some of the Gulf Reefs

Welcome to Scubaboard!
Come on down to Key Largo often! Let me know when you do, and maybe we can dive together. :)
PS there are always Scubaboarders visiting the Keys, sometimes they are looking for dive buddies, and many times they meet up for a :cheers:.

welcome, thanks for your service we love out vets! Check my blog anytime we are out, feel free to join us. We are doing Venice beach shark tooth dive 6/2 feel free to join us! There is a post here for the details. Check out boat dive. we may do Lauderdale by the sea Sunday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom