Non-Maui Wednesday (1/7) dive photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Today's Maui dive did not yield any interesting creature photos. This is an archive photo (Cozumel) from my Yucatan trip last June.

010704.jpg

Olympus C2040Z, Auto mode, no internal/external strobe

I like Grey Angels. Did you Mandrake this one? It's looking sort of pale.

Yes, it got "mandraked" as it was a blue photo. This was back when I was still using all auto features.

you say that was made back when you still used all the auto features... well in my opinion, its still VERY nice. thanks for sharing with us sir.

steve

Nice picture! Hope you get a chance to get wet tomorrow (I hope for me too!Haven't been in the water since the camera flooded).
Aloha,
Lisa

jusleesa,
You better get wet tomorrow as the news tonight is talking about a monster swell and more bad weather coming in. Guy Hagi on Channel 10 talked about 20 to 25 footers coming in on your North Shore over the weekend just in time for the Eddie Aikau (the real "Eddie Would Go" legend) surfing contest.

Beautiful angel - thanks for sharing this.

No diving for me here today - too much work (though new computer projects keep popping up to take my mind off it!)...weather is improving and I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Gilligan:
jusleesa,
You better get wet tomorrow as the news tonight is talking about a monster swell and more bad weather coming in.

EEIIIKKKSSS! :shocked: Thanks for the info...I'm going west, let's hope it's not coming my way. I also hope that the "chocolate water" is gone by then too.

Aloha,
Lisa

justleesa:
EEIIIKKKSSS! :shocked: Thanks for the info...I'm going west, let's hope it's not coming my way. I also hope that the "chocolate water" is gone by then too.

Aloha,
Lisa

Got any live shot webcams around your areas?

Back
Top Bottom