(non-diving) State Fair of Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thevalkyry

Queen of the Turtles
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Please excuse just a teeny moment of self aggrandisement...

The Fair opens this week. If you are planning on going, drop by the Creative Arts Building. I won a first place blue ribbon this year!! In the knitted lace category: a chapel length beaded wedding veil. Go check it out. I'm not making it until TX-OU so if you see let me know how it looks :)

[/Self-Promotion]

Congrats!!! My wife and I will be attending the fair as we always try to do and that partc. building and it's exhibits are one of our favorites. Thanks for the heads-up...can't wait to check out your handy work.

Congratulations! Next year you should knit a dive skin. That way it'll be dive related and you won't need a disclaimer. :)

Congratulations! Next year you should knit a dive skin. That way it'll be dive related and you won't need a disclaimer. :)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

As soon as you find me a supplier of neoprene yarn I'll make you a dive hood for Xmas...

Back
Top Bottom