Non-Diving Day Racquetball Diversions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
Looks like between you, Jamie (Divesherpa) and me we have the makings of a possible semi-regular cutthroat "league." Of course, you and Jamie (especially Jamie) have to handicap yourselves somehow... and playing with ME doesn't count as your handicap.

OK, I play at Bally's on Sunrise in FLL. I know where the Hollywood (N Broward) Y is... can you find out what the deal would be for us to visit your club, Dan?

Jamie, what's your deal? Any passes for parking & play on school grounds? Or do you belong to a club?

Anybody else? Let's see if we can't get a regular game every week going.
showboat:
Whew only 20# I am glad U did not say 50# just let me know where and when. Might be a problem with tying my shoelaces together with no laces!!!!
Well, nice of you to volunteer 50#... I'll take it. Do you have that much or should I bring some?

Mike, I've been out of racquetball for about a year. I love the game, but haven't found anyone down here to play with (everyone is too busy diving :)). Let me know when and where, I'll make it if I'm not teaching or diving.

Cheers,
Jamie

How much for a membership at the Y?
Jamie

Thanks, I will.

It's a little beat up but they're putting a large pool in the field out back and they're committed to keeping the place going. It's the best deal around in fitness clubs, especially when you add the racquetball!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom