No Thumbnail???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK so my problem with deleting photos seems to have corrected itself (thanks to SB staff I am sure. But now half the photos which I uploaded today do not have a thumbnail picture.

They all do when I view your gallery.

Well, for me there is still 7 of the new pictures with no thumbnails (that is what the thumbnail actually says too - "no thumbnail") when I view my pictures. But, I suppose if everyone else sees everything that they should then there is no issue. Hopefully everybody else does see them and there is not a problem.

Edit....checked again 5 minutes later and the thumbnails have been "built" now. Whatever happened, it worked so thank you.

Edit....checked again and the very same pictures have lost there thumbnails again. I have not closed my browser or logged out or disconnected so I do not see how it could be anything on my side (like a cookie issue) but I guess anything is possible. I have also been having sporadic issues with deleting files from the SB Gallery (see different post) which has reappeared since I "closed" the issue in the post. Sometimes I get a "Script Error" and most other times I have to actually delete the photo twice in full before it actually takes.

Last edited:
PM El Orans about it because this morning I'm also seeing "No Thumbnail" on the 7 photos...weird.

PM El Orans about it because this morning I'm also seeing "No Thumbnail" on the 7 photos...weird.

PHEW.....I was starting to think maybe I was doing something wrong. I will PM El. Thanks

And now they're back to normal...

And now they're back to normal...

WOOHOO......D'OH......WOOHOO......D'OH......WOOHOO......D'OH

Roughly translated as follows:

WORKS......DOESN'T....WORKS......DOESN'T....WORKS......DOESN'T....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom