no stop times

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mauro

Registered
Reaction score
i got an uwatec aladin sport plus nad after several dives with some ascent violation ,and after the desaturation time was completed, the computer showed a reduced no stop time for 50 feet. whis is that is it normal???

I too have an Aladin tho mine is the nitrox pro modle, and I too have had an occasional alarm or violatio. It took some getting used to to slow down dring the acsent, but if you watch the computer it will let you know what % of available acsent rate you are at and you can adjust.

The computer is conservative but mine has been with me on all sorts of beyond the envelope dives and I have yet to be disappointed with it.

Hi,
I believe that when the 'violations' have been severe enough so that the computer punishes you by reducing the no-stop time the Aladin flashes 'Atn' (=attention) on the display (upper left corner I think) when on the surface. Did you get this warning?

Wouter

Back
Top Bottom