No pictures, from Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The focus gear on my Ike housing stripped on my first dive of a two week dive trip. There was no way to get a part or parts. It's the first time in years I came home with NO underwater pics:(

bummer...

tis better to have dived in Hawaii with no pictures than to not have dived in Hawaii at all.

Hope you had a good time anyway (what am I saying, you were in Hawaii).

P.S. The eel in this avatar was from Maui in Feb

87.gif

Now that really sucks. If you were on Maui and I was at home I would have loaned you one of my Oly C4000Z relics.

Get 2 gears - one for repair, one for spare. It seems if you have a spare you will never need it.

I can't say as I completely understand your pain (2 weeks is a long time) but I had a housing flood on the first day of my dive trip in January. It was a weekend trip so only 2 days but I only get into the water 4 times a year so it was a big disappointment. Naturally the diving was spectacular with my first encounter with a 6ft bull shark. No photos but good times.

:useless::D

Sorry to hear. Makes me want to buy a back-up camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom