no pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could the camera be flooded ?

I have used both Fuji & Kodak "Marine" camera. The Fuji followed me to 27m and the Kodak did the same.

Both were rated only 5m on the packing. The Kodak flooded, as the negatives were "wet" when the lab tried to process it. The Fuji did printed out, just that as a 1st timer & at 27m with no flash. Everything looks blue-green and lack details.

I am looooooooooking into my maaaaaaaaagic eight ball! Wooooooooooooooooooooo! It says.... THE ANSWER IS UNCLEAR! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek:

I will now loooooook into my crystal balllllllll! I call upon the spirits to shooooooooooooooooow me the problem!

OH! THE GREAT SPIRITS OF SILVER SPEAK THROUGH ME!

They say maaaaaaaaaaaaaaany things!

1. You screwed up in any one of a number of ways.
2. The camera was waaaaaaaay expired and stored in hot conditions.
3. The developer screwed up.
4. The manufacturer screwed up.

OOOOOOOOOOH! DO WHAT THE SILVER SPIRITS COMMAND!

5. Buy a real camera.

OR YOU SHALL FOREVER TAKE FUZZY PICTURES!!!!!!!! :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOO! My magic eeeeeeeeeeightball only tells meeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lotto numbers! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have heard that a lot of the disposables were being rebuilt after their first use. You may have just got a bad one. Better luck next time.

Check the negatives to see if the name of the manufacturer and the product codes are visible at the top and bottom - if the problem was with the developing, those items won't be there either.
It won't help much, but it might eliminate one potential as the cause.

Just to prevent this from happening, in case that there is a rebate/refund to the print shop by the manufacturer for each case turned in, I have always asked for the opened casing to be returned to me.

Anyway, me into digital photography now. Those disposables are just another historcial entry into my log book......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom