No more diving for me this year :^(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I got attacked by a Great Dane tonight and until I heal up no diving.

The injuries are basicly minor but to keep from getting an infection I have to stay dry. This sucks, now we are down another one, "ME"

Gary D.

I hope you get better soon.

I've been out for about a week with swimmer's ear and a bad infection. So I feel your pain.

Wishing you many safe dives in '05

Dude, when I read that, I read "attacked by GREAT WHITE".....

Im glad to hear that you survived to dive another day.. Take care

Whose Great Dane? What a scary experience that must have been! Sorry to hear about your wounds.

Bummer about that Gary. Well, maybe it'll let you start the new year refreshed!

Been there, done that. Got bit on my birthday about 10 years ago by a large Geman Shepard. I work in a prison, and we were doing aggression control training. (I was the bad guy) After I had taken the suit off, the dog saw its chance to nail me again. Pulled me to the ground by my left bicep, then got on my back and did some damage accross the cheeks of my.....well you can guess.... Bites were big and nasty, they would not sew them up cause the doc wanted them to heal from the inside out. Took about 5 weeks to get where they wouldn't "seep" anymore. So stay dry and heal fast.

That has to be a pain in the butt! :D

BTW, did you tell the pooch to take a bite out of crime next go around? :wink:

Ouch, and Great Danes are usually very friendly dogs. They usually think they are lap dogs. I would be very surprised if I was bitten by a Great Dane. Heal quickly buddy and have a good, no, great holiday.

Back
Top Bottom