no more dazzling biology posts from me this summer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

archman

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tomorrow I leave for the Bahamas, to drill my warped version of marine biology into hapless teenagers whose parents pay out the whazoo for the "privilege". Guess it beats shipping 'em out to most summer camps, and they get college credit too. I'll be sneaking in some coral reef research projects for them to do, to appease my irked professors (they dislike me ditching grad school every summer to do this stuff).

Be back in late August, where I expect to see tons of great new information on scubaboard! I should have a crapload of great Caribbean critter pictures too.

Nobody get bent or flood their camera housings!

Enjoy your time in FL, archman. Geez, when I was a teenager, I pretty much lay around (couch or beach), watch TV and hung out with friends (when I wasn't working). I turned out alright (Enviro. Biology), but I would have loved to have done coral reef projects. See ya in August!

Have fun Archman! I'll miss our little talks. Ask the pilot to circle the runway a few extra times before landing just to release more greenhouse gasses in our honour.

:wink:

Boogie711:
Have fun Archman! I'll miss our little talks. Ask the pilot to circle the runway a few extra times before landing just to release more greenhouse gasses in our honour.

I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately the pilots all lock their doors now, and some pack heat even. I'd slip a note under the door, but they'd probably think it was anthrax.

Enjoy your time away... I will miss your photo and creature commentary! Give your students some interesting research and post the results here for all of us to enjoy :)

ciao!

Jennifer

If I knew you and had a friendly rapport with you, I'd say that you suck for being able to go to the Bahamas for the summer and dive for a living. But I don't, so I won't. :D
Have a great summer, think of us! :wavey:

Boogie711:
Ask the pilot to circle the runway a few extra times before landing just to release more greenhouse gasses in our honour.

:wink:

Or even the Pilot whales... or those co-pilot whales.

Be safe.

K

Have fun, archman! (yeah, right -- that will be hard to do in the Bahamas)
:biggrin2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom