? No Divecenter in Donsol / Ticao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I read the message there is no Scuba Diving in Donsol or better no Divecenter.:06:
Thats no correct. The Bicol Scuba Center is there. Diving in Ticao Manta Bowl
Whale SHarks, Mantas, Hammerhead Sharks...
Only in Donsol by it self Scuba diving is not allowed. Here is only Snorkeling with Whale Sharks. But on Ticao and San Miguel you find more then 10 Dive Sites.
http://www.ticao-island-resort.com
Also i got the info, that they have a wreck now.:wink:
CHeck it out!

TomPhilippines:
I read the message there is no Scuba Diving in Donsol or better no Divecenter.:06:
Thats no correct. The Bicol Scuba Center is there. Diving in Ticao Manta Bowl
Whale SHarks, Mantas, Hammerhead Sharks...
Only in Donsol by it self Scuba diving is not allowed. Here is only Snorkeling with Whale Sharks. But on Ticao and San Miguel you find more then 10 Dive Sites.
http://www.ticao-island-resort.com
Also i got the info, that they have a wreck now.:wink:
CHeck it out!
hi tom! welcome to the board...

there are a good number of filipinos on this board and a lot more others interested in diving in the philippines...

they even gave us our little subforum where philippine-specific diving is discussed

fwiw i'm supposed to go to ticao next month for a photo workshop - plan to get a little diving in too hehehehe hope to bump into you there!

Jag

LOL, I think Tom is referring to this thread:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=123158

Hey Tom, welcome to SB! Please stick around to tell us about diving around Bicol. I for one can't wait to go back there (this time to dive).

Seriously, check out the Philippine Paradise Divers. Post in the thread that was so blasphemous! :)

Welcome to the boards, tom. Are you based in Bicol? Can you give us more info on diving in Bicol such as good dive sites etc. ? I want to dive there!!!

Now I understand the system. You can build your own forums…
I think it’s was already a little bit late. Too much work the last time.
I look before on the scuba board, but now I am no more sure to use this service. When I read some commends… I was thinking this is a serous website for divers who search information’s.
When I hate anything, then the fact that divers always need to compare each other.
(Sorry) But discussions about, who is better, PADI, NAUI, CMAS … (sorry, when I don’t name all) I don’t can hear anymore. I am only a small PADI Instructor who loves and enjoy the Underwater World. And if now anybody gets the idea to compare with me, don’t do it, YOU WIN.

Sorry Guys that I give information forward and sorry that I did it on the wrong place. If anybody like serious information’s, you can ask me direct tomphilippines@gmx.net :10:

Back
Top Bottom