NJ shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tobagoman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of a shop in New Jersey called Regency Diving Center in Millburn, NJ? If so do you have a phone number for them?
Thanks!!

Tobagoman:
Anyone ever heard of a shop in New Jersey called Regency Diving Center in Millburn, NJ? If so do you have a phone number for them?
Thanks!!

Try this (from a Google search):

Regency Diving Center
63A Main Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Phone: (973) 564-9932
Fax: (973) 564-9942

Thanks Wile! I tried switchboard.com and didn't get a hit. I didn't think about a google search!

WileEDiver:
Try this (from a Google search):

Regency Diving Center
63A Main Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
Phone: (973) 564-9932
Fax: (973) 564-9942

Tobagoman:
Thanks Wile! I tried switchboard.com and didn't get a hit. I didn't think about a google search!

The owner is a nice guy, his name is Costas

greg1:
The owner is a nice guy, his name is Costas

I'll second that..

I will be doing some of his instructor training and so far he has been very firendly and attentive and good communication..

Costas, the owner, is now a chef at a very large county club. (And a very good chef at that). At one point he had someone running the shop but I don't think that worked out.

Last I heard he wasn't in operation, as far as a retail shop was concerned. He might still do some instruction when time permits.
:dazzler1:

I konw the store front is still there, I am going by that area tomorrow, I will look into it.

I was by there maybe a few months back. Looked like they were still open. Still had gear hanging all over.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom