Nitrox Certification worth $150 expense

• Yes it is

Votes: 60 93.8%
  • No, not really

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Good point. As far as i know time is uneffected by the gas we breath. if I remember right though velocity can effect time as described in theory of realativity.

What gas can I breath at work to shorten my tme?

Carbon Monoxide will shorten your time at work, but it has some nasty side effects and we don't recommend it.:wink:

Jarhead once bubbled...
Carbon Monoxide will shorten your time at work

It tends to shorten your time at life too. I think I remember it bonds like 200 times more efficiently to your hemoglobin and blocks oxygen exchange - essentially it asphyxiates its victim. Of course if you add colorless, odorless, and tasteless - mmmm nice cocktail.

DiverBuoy once bubbled...

It tends to shorten your time at life too. I think I remember it bonds like 200 times more efficiently to your hemoglobin and blocks oxygen exchange - essentially it asphyxiates its victim. Of course if you add colorless, odorless, and tasteless - mmmm nice cocktail.

That would fall under the "nasty side effects", wouldn't it?:jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom