Suggestion Nitrox Trimix Forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taylor86:
could we have one? or am i just missing it?
The difference between Nitrox and Trimix is night and day. I think there is already quite a bit of interesting discussion about Trimix in the tech forums, and there are frequent discussions abour EAN in the Basic Scuba Discussion forum.

My observation is that folks who benefit from learning about basic nitrox diving get swallowed up and stop participating in the discussion when tech divers start applying their logic and conventions to a discussion about basic nitrox.

MB:
The difference between Nitrox and Trimix is night and day. I think there is already quite a bit of interesting discussion about Trimix in the tech forums, and there are frequent discussions abour EAN in the Basic Scuba Discussion forum.

My observation is that folks who benefit from learning about basic nitrox diving get swallowed up and stop participating in the discussion when tech divers start applying their logic and conventions to a discussion about basic nitrox.
i know that there is a huge difference to these mix's but they another option when it comes to gases...

I vote for a mixed gas forum!

Maybe we need a hot air forum... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom