Nitrox Analyzer - How many use one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Having been thinking about a CO analyzer for awhile; reading this thread took me to the cootwo product; will likely end up buying that.
Not to swing you one way or the other, but maybe you should look at threads, here on SB, about customer service for that analyzer.

I always saw people doing analisys on themselves on liveabords - then they write their results on a sheet where the blender wrote its analysis.
Usually the liveaboard provide the analyzer, but I also witness a couple of divers having their own.

I always saw people doing analisys on themselves on liveabords - then they write their results on a sheet where the blender wrote its analysis.
Usually the liveaboard provide the analyzer, but I also witness a couple of divers having their own.
It's much more important to mark the analysis on the tank itself than on the blenders log sheet.

Oh yes, you are right, but on the liveabord, the tank is never released from your BCD, so nobody should take it erroneously and you will breath that gas for the whole dive.
The log sheet is exposed on the dive area of the boat, so everybody can reference it and fill it when needed.

According to my PADI EAN course, it is a requirement that each diver analyze his/her own tank. That requirement is followed in the manual with the sentence..."There is no exception."

Back
Top Bottom