NiTek / OMS EANx Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for the NITEK 3, its not a simple cable, I haven't made a schematic of it. If memory serves me there were a few chips on board and the numbers were removed (not that it would stop anyone serious about it), but I'm pretty sure the NITEK uses the same interface.

Have you ever found the specs for the cable? I am also looking for specs for this cable. If not do you know anyone who sells it at a reasonable price?

find said cable? For that matter does anyone know if the EANX comes with a manual? I just got one as a Christmas gift, and no manual. I have emailed the company it was ordered from twice now..but no answer.

Can't figure out how to "program it" for different Nitrox %'s, and am sort of curious as to what else it can do.

An email to scott.stevenson@cox.net with some "HOW TO" would work for me as well...

Cheers!
Dobs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom