Ningaloo - some from a new secret spot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey great shot of that pipie.. They are cool those ones. I have only seen them at Basura in Anilao.. if its the same one then it is

Short-tailed pipefish, Trachyrhamphus bicoarctatus

Up and over - this guy was FAST! I thought I had plenty of time to capture some frames but he was up and over and off onto a piece of weed in no time!

moridillabrockiiover.jpg

Wow! That's some fast shooting with the last nudi then :D You managed to get nice dof anyhow. Just downright excellent stuff! The last pic is one of those mind blowers. Wish I had stuff like that to play with... or at least anything deeper than a bath tub to play in :)

A cute crab - I didn't realise how cute when I was under there and I really should have spent more time with him! Love these little tube worm thingies on him.

crabfrilly1b.jpg

Jeez alcina those are GREAT. Don't let anybody else know about that spot til I get there :). But post more photos.

Great shots! That pipefish is fantastic!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom