Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth, Western Australia | 29 & 30 Apr 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
More awesome days of diving here. Can't remember the last time I got out for five days in a row - probably my last diving holiday which was way back in 2009 or something LOL The conditions have been pretty great with the worst thing being all the extra food floating in the water column - and since that brings in all the predators, it's only a bad thing for trying to keep clean backgrounds in one's photos! We've had lots of sharks, rays, turtles, schools of fish, sea snakes, balls of baitfish, nudibranchs, cleaning action, feeding action...it's just been wonderful. I've spent a lot of time just watching everything and enjoying the solitude.

Here's a few images from the past few days, I haven't quite gotten though everything yet but it's a start! I hope you enjoy them :)
Armpit scratch
APR12_208kja.jpg

So perky
APR12_211kja.jpg

Chromodoris geometrica
APR12_214kja.jpg

Baitfish from 28m to the top
APR12_215kja.jpg

Glassfish with red
APR12_216kja.jpg

Blue spotted stingray
APR12_217kja.jpg

Olive sea snake before he took up residence under my chin
APR12_219kja.jpg

I'm carrying my Panasonic TS3 around on most dives and am having great fun with it for little videos or for those scenes that aren't suitable for the lens setup I have on the BGC. It does a pretty respectable job :)
APR12_209kja.jpg

APR12_210kja.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom