NiMH rechargeable batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tregrrr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been using NiMH batteries in my UK light cannon for a couple years now, and want to get a couple more for my SL4 BCD light. They work great in the cannon, and I hate throwing out duracells when the eLED dims!!! rechargeables are the way so you can always be running on the initial smoking hot brightness IMHO.

I do not like the prices or capacities of the C -cells available locally at the big stores or from some sites online. Does anyone know a good source for rechargeable batteries or cells?? If not, is anyone interested in a group buy?? I have seen prices drop to somewhere in the order of 4-5$ a cell when purchasing a just a few lights worth...

thoughts??

I've been using Eneloops (and Duraloops) with C-size sleeves from DX. So far so good.

I bought the Eneloops and charger from one of the Dell days and the Duraloops from Shoppers Drug Mart when they were on sale.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom