Nikonos V Camera Strobe and stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

larry mckinnon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my Nikonos V camera and SB105 strobe. It is listed on Ebay for $450, I will sell it on Scubaboard for $425.00. It comes with everything you need to do underwater photography.
Technical Details

* The Nikonos-V is the world's only 35mm underwater camera capable of going to a depth of 50mm (160 ft) without a special underwater housing.
* Carry it to the beach, use it on your boat, even take it mountain climbing or go skiing.
* Its automatic aperture-priority and manual exposure controls make picture-taking both above and below water easier than ever.
* For extra precision, shutter speeds are quartz-controlled in the manual mode.
* The Nikonos-V has a large, high-eyepoint viewfinder that lets you see the entire field of view from up to 40mm away while wearing a diver's mask or goggles.

Email me for pictures.

The SB105 Strobe, the bag for the strobe, the Waterproof box for the camera, everything.
I live in Livermore, California. So you can pick up or I will ship for an additional $15.00

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom