Wanted Nikon D7000 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mel_issa

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking to buy housing for my Nikon D7000, HOWEVER I am also open to another Nikon "full set" per say, camera+housing, as my D7000 is already 10 years old at this point. If you know of anyone selling a Nikon set, or housing for the D7000, please let me know!

Aquatica housing for Nikon d60. Includes aquatica housing, extension, 6inch dome port, nikon d60 body, ikelite AI strobe and single sync cord, ikelite 100a strobe which was my backup, tlc single arm. All you would need is a lens $2000usd plus shipping Sample of what this housing does reefscenics.smugmug.com

Aquatica housing for Nikon d60. Includes aquatica housing, extension, 6inch dome port, nikon d60 body, ikelite AI strobe and single sync cord, ikelite 100a strobe which was my backup, tlc single arm. All you would need is a lens $2000usd plus shipping Sample of what this housing does reefscenics.smugmug.com

Thank you for letting me know! I am looking for something a little newer than the Nikon D60. My first camera was the Nikon D70 actually! Hoping for a bit of a step up. Appreciate it!!

I have a mostly full set up for a Nikon D7000 that I'm willing to part with. Ikelite housing, dome port, macro port for 60mm lens, two DS161 strobes, & more. Pm me if interested.

Housing has never been flooded & is in great shape.

I have a mostly full set up for a Nikon D7000 that I'm willing to part with. Ikelite housing, dome port, macro port for 60mm lens, two DS161 strobes, & more. Pm me if interested.

Housing has never been flooded & is in great shape.

Thanks I pm'd you!

I also have a D7000 Ikelite setup that I was thinking of selling. Two ports, D7000, 105mm Macro and Tokina 10-17 fisheye and a single strobe for TTL metering, with a newer battery. Never flooded, hard case, some other accessories. I could even keep the camera and some of the lenses if you prefer. PM Me. And it takes great pictures!

I have a sea and sea mx7000 housing with ports and other accessories. If you are interested in the details pm me. I am very flexible on the price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom