Nikon D70 with Ikelite housing...$650 or trades...Lancaster, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tr6

Registered
Reaction score
For sale or trade...
Nikon D70 DSLR body only (no lens) with battery and charger, less than 10,000 actuations, very nice shape...$275

Ikelite underwater housing with dome port, less than 5 ocean dives, about 40 freshwater dives. ($1500 new)...$450

$650 for the set obo, trade, barter.

Pick up In Lancaster during week, Santa Maria during weekend.

Subal, Ikelite, Light & Motion, waterproof, underwater photography, underwater video, ikelite, canon, underwater lens, dive equipment, dive gear, Sea & Sea, Sea and Sea, lens adapter, underwater lens adapter, wet lens, scuba, canon, nikon, olympus. aquatica, scuba, dive, diving, surf

Hi, do you still have the housing? I live in the are and could come pick it up. Thanks

For sale or trade...
Nikon D70 DSLR body only (no lens) with battery and charger, less than 10,000 actuations, very nice shape...$275

Ikelite underwater housing with dome port, less than 5 ocean dives, about 40 freshwater dives. ($1500 new)...$450

Subal, Ikelite, Light & Motion, waterproof, underwater photography, underwater video, ikelite, canon, underwater lens, dive equipment, dive gear, Sea & Sea, Sea and Sea, lens adapter, underwater lens adapter, wet lens, scuba, canon, nikon, olympus. aquatica, scuba, dive, diving, surf

yep...
Lancaster during the week.
Santa Maria during the weekend.
tirzo13@yahoo.com

---------- Post Merged on June 24th, 2012 at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was on June 23rd, 2012 at 06:21 PM ----------

correction 25,000 actuations.
IMG_20120624_080926.jpgIMG_20120624_080716.jpgIMG_20120624_081214.jpgIMG_20120624_080936.jpg

For sale or trade...

$600 for the system.
or
$425 for Ikelite.
$225 for Nikon.

I would have jumped on this deal, but I just spent some money on a used D100 and housing. I'm trying to convince the girlfriend that I need a backup, or even a camera and housing for her!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom