Nikon D-100 vs another cam.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello fello divers,

I'm kind of new around the scuba board so I want to first introduce myself; I'm Billy (reloader). I'm looking for some advice on what I should do. I have a Nikon D-100 that I use religiously and I'm thinking about getting an UW housing for it. I found one from Helix that works with my D100 for about 1000 bucks. I'm being a cheapskate here and I'm looking at maybe just getting somthing like sea and sea package with a strobe or something similar. I was wondering if I should just get the UW housing for the D100 and buy a strobe later or just get a package deal with everything already. I know obviously I have a better camera than the lower priced ones but I just can't see spending a thousand on a UW case and then another 500 or so for a deseant strobe. I'm very open to any opinions. Thanks again.

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom