Night Dive TONIGHT!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Jan:
SOCSC is meeting up at the Laguna Hills mall tonight between 6:15 and 6:30pm. We will be heading to Laguna @ 6:45pm SHARP for a night dive.

If you would like to join us, come on down!
Hey Jan - please file a dive report or let us know how the conditions are tonight. I'm thinking about going out Weds. night. Anybody up for a dive then, around 7pm?
Kevin

scubacalifornia:
I'm thinking about going out Weds. night. Anybody up for a dive then, around 7pm?
Kevin

Kevin,
Did you ever take possession of a new Oly camera?? If so, you may want to come to the Oly meeting on Wednesday night.

kelphelper:
Kevin,
Did you ever take possession of a new Oly camera?? If so, you may want to come to the Oly meeting on Wednesday night.
Thanks Deb. I have both the camera and the housing now, and I need to take the housing down for it's first dive minus the camera. What a great land camera; can't wait to see what it will do underwater, though I won't have a strobe for awhile.

I saw the Oly meeting announcements, but I take guitar lessons on Weds. nights in Laguna right up the street from Shaw's (except for the 2nd Weds. of the month which I save for the SOCDC meeting). So I've done a few night dives afterwards since I'm already right there. But thanks for the invite. I'm going to get some experience under my belt with the camera and maybe at some point come to one of the meetings. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom