NIGHT DIVE June 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Who is up for a night dive Thursday night? Hibiscus Street? Meet about 7PM, hit the water by 8. Who is up for it?

Scuba_Jenny:
Who is up for a night dive Thursday night? Hibiscus Street? Meet about 7PM, hit the water by 8. Who is up for it?

My wife and I may like to drive over for that, if we did we would want to stay the night and do it again, or come tomorrow earlier and dive it in the day light first.:coffee:

Well my dear.......do you mean Thursday or do you mean June 2? If you mean June 2, I might be in. If you mean Thursday (June 1), I can't make it.

Whatcha talking about buddy??:confused:

:D :D :D

Tomorrow night..
Thinking aobut changing the dive to Hollywood, Johnson St. Are you OK with that?

A couple miles farther south. There is a rock pile out there that is quite interesting. I haven't dived in Hollywood for about a year, and am thinking it's about time to get there again.
Then again, I hear the vis is still not very good from the beach renourishment last year...so maybe I should just scratch that idea.
Ok.
Nevermind.. Let's stay at Hibiscus..

So, as the original plan.. Hibiscus at 7PM or shortly thereafter, tomorrow night.

Being wishy-washy on the dive site are we?
Just tell me yer not gonna change it at 10pm the night before. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom