Nice PI diving videos on divepixel.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know Carlo de Leon (www.divepixel.com)? I just came across his website and he's got a really nice selection of underwater videos from various famous dives sites in the Philippines. He's done a pretty good job, I'd say. I was just looking for diving related video podcasts to fill my new ipod and came across his website. Really like his Tubbataha video. And the colors on Beatrice (Anilao) are amazing.

Quicktime videos are here and links to his video podcasts on itunes are also available (free).

Really hope he continues to produces these nice little videos and keeps making them available to the public. Should help attract more people to the amazing diving in the Philippines.

edit: disclaimer: I have no association with www.divepixel.com (heck I'm not even aware if he is selling anything on his site)

pakman:
Anyone know Carlo de Leon (www.divepixel.com)? I just came across his website and he's got a really nice selection of underwater videos from various famous dives sites in the Philippines. He's done a pretty good job, I'd say. I was just looking for diving related video podcasts to fill my new ipod and came across his website. Really like his Tubbataha video. And the colors on Beatrice (Anilao) are amazing.

Quicktime videos are here and links to his video podcasts on itunes are also available (free).

Really hope he continues to produces these nice little videos and keeps making them available to the public. Should help attract more people to the amazing diving in the Philippines.

edit: disclaimer: I have no association with www.divepixel.com (heck I'm not even aware if he is selling anything on his site)
He's PPD, I think his handle is Carlodel.

clgsamson:
He's PPD, I think his handle is Carlodel.

really... cool... would love to see him expand his library to cover all the major dive sites in Philippines. That would be an excellent reference for people who always ask about "how is the diving at so so site"? What that old saying, "a picture paints/ (is worth?) a thousand words?" so, that means a well edited short video podcast is worth 1... billion words? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom