Nice Day on the Stolt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doctormike

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The NYC Sea Gypsies shared a charter with the Pristine Azul NJ dive club this weekend.

We had great conditions on the Stolt Dagali... many thanks to Captain Rich and the crew of the John Jack for getting us there and back in safety and style...!

Stolt070613 - 02.jpg

More photos here: Stolt Dagali, 7/6/13 - Rothschild Design Web Development and Photography

Wow! I'm sorta new to Jersey and this is pretty encouraging! I looked up that wreck.....can expect @50' vis? Really?? I'm going to have to start doing research on the area now...

What were the conditions on your dive?

Wow! I'm sorta new to Jersey and this is pretty encouraging! I looked up that wreck.....can expect @50' vis? Really?? I'm going to have to start doing research on the area now...

What were the conditions on your dive?

haha... Well, you can never be sure that the vis will be good, and it does vary unpredictably. Generally, the off shore wrecks have better vis than the ones closer to shore, but the Stolt isn't far and we had a great day on it.

Conditions were good, maybe 1-3 foot seas, slight current, not much surge.

If you are interested in local diving, there are a lot of clubs around here. That dive was a shared charter between my NYC club (the Sea Gypsies), and the NJ club Pristine Azul.

Sounds great, thanks! Well I've got to get out to Dutch first but will definitely be looking into some boat dives in the future. Most of my diving was shore in RI and MA. Now I need to see what NY/NJ has. :)

Well I've got to get out to Dutch first but will definitely be looking into some boat dives in the future.

Here's one of my favorite Dutch Springs videos...

[VIMEO]65945770[/VIMEO]

Our club will be there this Saturday!

Thnx for sharing

Our club will be there this Saturday!

Exactly what I need! Unfortunately working this weekend. I'll keep and eye out though, I do have a bit of free time coming up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom