Nice all inclusive affordable hotels in Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZapDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi!, I'm going to Cancun for a little less than one week en september with my girlfriend, my Dive buddy and his wife. My girlfriend do dive, but she also likes to rest in the vacations (I know, who would like to rest and relax when you can dive 24/7 and rest when you get back from your vacations, she's that weird). And my Buddy's wife don't dive at all, so we would like to find an all inclusive hotel so the girls can rest and the boys can dive.

The only problem is that I'm on a tight budget, so based on your experience, or if you live in cancun, Which hotel would you recomend us? And since I'm asking for advice, Who would you dive with (we are thinking to dive 3 days to keep the costs down)?

Thanks for your help.

Zap.

Cancun has loads of all inc. resorts and the good benefit to you is you will be vacationing in September when Cancun has an average occupancy around 30%!!
Nice all inc. resorts worth looking at would be The Rius, Riu Cancun, Caribe or Palace. Any of the Palace Resorts too and Dreams.
You would probably want to avoid Oasis hotels and the Barcelos too.
Good luck and i am sure you´ll get a great deal!

of course we can Ben, how many do you want? send you an email before we leave, we bring the ahogadas and you the coronas, do we we have a deal?

I'd be glad to, one of my best friends have a really good Tortas ahogadas restaurant and I think i can manage to get some for Cancun :D

Ha! Damage just told me that you are the ones he is used to dive with!! Such a small board. He's the one I'm going with to cancún (finest dive buddy I've ever dived with)

Check the Playacar Resort. They have a dive shop on-site that I used last year when I stayed there. They are great to dive with. Of course, I'm in the lobby of the Hotel where there is WiFi checking in with the wife. I'll let you know later the dive operator if you like. The hotel is supposed to promote his business but they are constantly trying to undercut him with their friends. Great place to stay, great dive shop.

Hi Ben, I can´t stay away from that beautifull waters for so long... zapdiver is my long life dive buddy and one of my best friends, and we are ready for the pit this time!

Guarantee fresh tortas ahogadas for everybody!:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom