NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a friendly reminder -- there are three (3) games on Saturday this week, so get your picks in a little earlier, if you can. That is all...

so, scubatexan how did you like your visit with Moonie? he's visiting me in a couple of weeks. i can't wait.

Scuba65:
so, scubatexan how did you like your visit with Moonie? he's visiting me in a couple of weeks. i can't wait.

It was awesome! Did you see my picture with him? Check out the Where's Moonie thread -- it should be posted a couple of places.

Yes, i saw that picture that's why i was asking you.

Hey Ken .... buddy .... nice colors!

Now, about you other two hosers. Remember that bone you were supposed to throw a couple weeks ago? Dang, how about it eh? :wink:

TCDiver1:
Hey Ken .... buddy .... nice colors!

Thanks, Jon! I'm driving down to San Antonio and going to the Alamo Bowl to see them play Nebraska. I will be in the middle of the Michigan mob, so watch for me on TV! :D

GO BLUE!!

ScubaTexan:
Thanks, Jon! I'm driving down to San Antonio and going to the Alamo Bowl to see them play Nebraska. I will be in the middle of the Michigan mob, so watch for me on TV! :D

GO BLUE!!

Cool .... lucky you! Sing a "Hail to the Victors" for me eh?

Another reminder, folks...most of the games this weekend are on Saturday, so please get your picks in pronto.

Two more games on Saturday this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom