Nexus Shell Dry for warm water (Israel)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvas

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all dry suit divers,
since this summer, I have started to look for dry suit. Why? I was cold, even in Red Sea Eilat at 21C with my wet suit. Not to mention the deco stops...
Everybody was laughing at me... dry suit?? to complicate to use; you don't need it; its dangerous,.. were some of the comments that I got.
Non of the LDSs has them on the shelf, and since I never even saw one, I was not ready to buy on blindly.
Finally, one LDS has representing Whites. Since my tek dive buddy has experience with diving dry (instructor working in US), I was not only to think to go dry.
This LDS is offering this Nexus package (2003 Nexus Shell Dry Suit, Pro Series 1836 Underwear, Pro Series 18oz Socks, Evolution Boos, Backpack bag, LP hose & Instruction Manual) for an excellent price.
Since right now, nobody is diving dry (excluding military that I am not aware, and maybe some commercial), and I want it for diving in Israel (16-21C during winter in med. sea and 19-21 in red sea), I was wondering what do you think.
I am finishing my tek extending now, and plan to take trimix next year, so good insulation is a must. I hope it wont be too hot in warm water. Would I?
Since the price and local rep important, I do not have so much other options, but in any case I would like to ask you for opinion.

thanks so much,
sasha

hi boomx5,
no its a bi-lam shall suit... since I am not in US or UK... the choice and budget are slim.....

sasha

Back
Top Bottom